- Are you confused about the rhetoric surrounding public funding for K-12 education?
- Why do local schools have to make more cuts?
- Are public schools over funded and poorly managed?
- Is there a serious lack of investment in our schools?
- How can parents and community members make a difference?
On Wednesday, May 4th, from 6:30-8 pm in the Bridgewater Elementary School Cafeteria, Speaker Deb Griffith, Assistant Executive Director for Schools for Equity in Education, will offer answers to this question and help clarify Minnesota's complex system of funding K-12 education.
This event is co-sponsored by the League of Women Voters of Northfield - Cannon Falls and the Northfield Elementary Schools PTOs.